Announcement from the Happiness Realization Party Urgent release of “An Interview with Ryuho Okawa: Political Revolutionary and The Founding Father of The Happiness Realization Party”
Announcement from the Happiness Realization Party
Urgent release of “An Interview with Ryuho Okawa: Political Revolutionary
and The Founding Father of The Happiness Realization Party”
While the Happiness Realization Party (HRP) has fielded the third largest candidates after the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) and the Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) in the on-going Upper House Election, Japanese media have so far given almost no deal of space to HRP because of their prejudice against religious political parties.
On July 14, 2013, HRP urgently launched its new book entitled “An Interview with Ryuho Okawa: Political Revolutionary and The Founding Father of The Happiness Realization Party” (Japanese language only). The secrets of Ryuho Okawa’s policies are revealed in this book.
HRP claims that the actual brain of the Abe Cabinet has been Ryuho Okawa, the founder and president of HRP. “Abenomics” actually started when Ryuho Okawa criticised strongly the Bank of Japan’s financial policy in January 2012.
While Japanese media do not report on HRP, Ryuho Okawa has been exercising strong influence on national politics in Japan. It is an open secret among Japanese statesmen and the mass media that the success of the Abe Cabinet so far relies largely upon the policy recommendations by Ryuho Okawa, according to HRP. LDP may seem to have regained power and prolonged its life momentarily because it has absorbed HRP’s philosophies.
The greatest assets of HRP are its foresight and effective policies. Ryuho Okawa already sounded the warning about the danger of China’s invasion of the Senkaku Islands when he founded HRP in 2009.
Ryuho Okawa indicates the direction, not only for Japanese politics but also for world politics as a whole. We sincerely hope the conscience of foreign media will notice the emergence of this extraordinary intelligence.
The main issues discussed in the book are:
1) Aims of HRP:
- The name, “Happiness Realization Party,” expresses the mission of politics. It is the purpose of politics to let as many people as possible to lead happier life.
- HRP has been calling simply and honestly for what is necessary to lead people to true happiness, while a lot of lies go unpunished in the political world.
2) On U.S – Syria Affair:
- Ryuho Okawa considers president Obama’s leadership is quite weak for his non-intervention in the Syrian affair, in which a hundred thousand people died in the civil war.
- The Assad Cabinet should resign and Syria should change over to the next form of government, while a military-led government should not be allowed.
- U.S. started to follow Japan after the economic downturn precipitated by the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy in 2008, while the nation was said to be 10 years ahead of Japan.
- For instance, Japan introduced the system of the public health insurance for the whole nation long before U.S. This is only one of the various examples Japan can initiate.
- Japan has to transform itself into a leading nation that can send more opinions.
3) Problem of National Defense and Coalition Government:
- From the view point of protecting Japan from China’s territorial intrusion, it is problematic that LDP forms a coalition government with the New Komeito, which boasts of itself as mediation with China.
4) On China and EU Crisis:
- Liberalization and democratization of China have to be done by all means.
- China has no right to claim the dominion of the Senkaku Islands without giving independence to its autonomous regions, such as Tibet.
- The core of EU is Germany. EU will not prosper unless giving Germany the right to speak.
5) True meaning of freedom:
- The starting point of freedom is “plurality” and “diversity”, which are the essence of human society. Happy society will not be realized unless freedom is secured.
- This is the reason why oppression should not be allowed.
- In the interview, Ryuho Okawa also speaks about such issues as government bonds, pension problems, and necessity of nuclear power.
Excerpts of the interview with English sub-titles are available at YouTube.
Kensuke Kikuchi (Happiness Realization Party)
E-mail: email@example.com / Phone: +81-3-6441-0754
About the Happiness Realization Party
The Happiness Realization Party was founded in May of 2009 by Ryuho Okawa as part of the Happy Science Group to offer concrete and proactive solutions to the current issues such as military threats from North Korea and China, and the long term economic recession. HRP aims to implement drastic reforms of the Japanese government, thereby bringing peace and prosperity to Japan. To accomplish this, HRP proposes 2 key policies: 1. Strengthening the national security and the Japan-US Alliance which plays a vital role in the stability of Asia, 2. Improving the Japanese economy by implementing drastic tax cuts, taking monetary easing measures and creating new major industries. HRP advocates that Japan should offer a model of a religious nation that allows diverse values and beliefs to coexist, and that contributes to global peace.
About Ryuho Okawa
Master Okawa was born on July 7th, 1956 in Tokushima Prefecture, Japan. After graduating from the prestigious University of Tokyo, he joined a Tokyo-based international trading company. While working at the company’s New York headquarters, he studied finance at the Graduate Centre of the City University of New York. On March 23rd, 1981, Master Okawa started communicating with the Spirit World and attained Great Enlightenment. In 1986, Master Ryuho Okawa renounced a promising career as a businessman and devoted his life to spreading the Truth. He established “Happy Science” (in Japanese “Kofuku-no-Kagaku”), which in 1991 was registered as a religious organization. Since then, Master Okawa has been guiding countless people to happiness, publishing over 1,200 books, giving over 2,000 public lectures, creating numerous seminars and producing full-featured movies based on his teachings. In 2009 and 2010 respectively, he laid the foundation for ideal politics and education by establishing the Happiness Realization Party and the Happy Science Academy for manifesting happiness in a tangible way.