Happiness Realization Party decides to field Party Leader Ryoko Shaku in proportional representation constituency for 24th Regular Election of Members of the House of Councillors Candidates also fielded in all 45 electoral districts
- June 16, 2016 Happiness Realization Party At a meeting of party officials on June 15 (Wed.), the Happiness Realization Party (HRP) decided to field Party Leader Ryoko S.......more
Regarding Prime Minister Abe’s Speech at the Bandung Summit (HRP Statement)
- April 22nd, 2015 Happiness Realization Party Today, Prime Minister Abe gave a speech at the 60th Anniversary of the Asian-African Conference (Bandung Conference) and .......more
In its protest against China’s attempt to add so-called “Nanking Massacre” and “Comfort Women” to UENSCO’s Memory of the World Register, the Happiness Realization Party submitted a petition, accompanied by 192,036 supporting signatures, to the Prime Minister’s Cabinet Office, urging the Government of Japan to take every measure necessary to prevent their registrations.
- April 3, 2015 On April 2, 2015, the Happiness Realization Party submitted a petition, accompanied by 192,036 supporting signatures, to the Prime Minister’s Cabinet Off.......more
Regarding the Meeting Between Prime Minister Abe and Okinawa Governor Onaga
- April 17, 2015 Happiness Realization Party Today, the first meeting between Prime Minister Abe and Okinawa Governor Onaga was held. Prime Minister Abe asked for und.......more
Response to the Press Conference on the Postponed Tax Increase and Diet Dissolution
- Today, Prime Minister Abe announced at a press conference that the increase in the Consumption Tax to 10% planned for next October has been postponed, and that he was dis.......more
Party Statement on the Cabinet Decision of the Acceptance of Exercising the Right of Collective Self-Defense
- Today, the government decided to accept the right of collective self-defense at an extraordinary Cabinet meeting. While we cannot deny a feeling that it has not gone far .......more
The Happiness Realization Party was founded in May of 2009 by Master Ryuho Okawa as part of the Happy Science Group to offer concrete and proactive solutions to the current issues such as military threats from North Korea and China, and the long term economic recession. HRP aims to implement drastic reforms of the Japanese government, thereby bringing peace and prosperity to Japan.